Tuesday, June 14, 2011

week 20

Yo! Long time! hahaha
It was really awesome to get to talk to most of you! I didn't realize how much I missed you until I got to see you. I won't lie, it made me a little trunky, but it was good at the same time and very much needed. If I got to talk to you every week it would definitely be hard to focus, but twice a year is perfect. You all look the same (except for your hair haha) and I just feel so blessed that you're all in good health and that life is going well. It would be much more difficult for me to focus if I didn't feel assured that the Lord is taking care of you.


I don't have much to write cause we just talked, but I forgot to mention a couple of things. First, on Tuesday we got to go to my first dolphin show! It was pretty fun and we were VERY close to all the action haha. It was fun. my feet were in the sun and I definitely got a tan line on my feet from my shoes haha. And so being the tan lines! OH the joys of missionary work.


I don't really know what else to say. We picked up a few new investigators, which is good.... we still need more though. *J's* baptism is today, in like 1 1/2 hours! I am really excited, and I hope it all goes well. I had to pretty much do the planning and it was stressful because it was hard to find people to give talks, and Julietta doesn't really know anyone or really care haha. There were more transfers today. President Carter just does whatever he wants whenever he wants haha. None of us sisters were affected though. One of our elders is going up to Georgia to serve there Armenian speaking. There is a large Armenian population there. So cool! I am jealous. I want to go to Georgia! I might get to go up for a zone conference or something someday. We'll see.


That's all I got in me today, sorry it's so short! I love you, have a glorious week!


Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment