Sunday, December 5, 2010

The First Post

I thought I would get the ball rolling with a quick post. I will be entering the MTC on December 8, 2010, so technically I am not quite a missionary yet. I will be flying down to Utah on the 7th early in the morning, so that means I will have to live in limbo (between the real world and the mission world) for more than 24 hours... that won't be painful at all! Anyway, for anyone hoping to keep in touch, my email will be cathlyn.smith@myldsmail.net and my address at the MTC will be:

Sister Cathlyn Noelle Smith
MTC Mailbox # 243
ARM-YER 0225
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

I hope to hear from allllll of you! So write that down!

Merry Christmas everyone!

P.S. I thought you would all like to know how to say Sister Smith in Armenian. It is thoroughly embarrassing but great. It is Kyur Smith, pronounced "queer smeet". Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment